Email notifications ?

Old Goat

Threads
Cannot seem to get Email notifications sent to me.
Mods, need some assistance. Have the notification check box checked.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Cannot seem to get Email notifications sent to me.
Mods, need some assistance. Have the notification check box checked.

What are you looking for when you say Email notifications? Those I assume would come from the Administrator. If you want to get responses sent to your email from threads you have replied to you need to subscribe to the thread and you can do that by clicking on the thread tools button to the right above the post, then just click subscribe to this thread. You can also go to your general settings and go to the Default Thread Subscription and make sure it is set, you can set it to get email daily and so on.

Old Goat

Threads
They are set.

Case in point, this thread, started by myself. No emails sent.

I get no notifications here, but all other forums I am on do send them to me.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are set.

Case in point, this thread, started by myself. No emails sent.

I get no notifications here, but all other forums I am on do send them to me.

Yes I can understand, It sometimes takes a while. I've posted and responded to messages and not get a return or a notification for two or three days. It's really slow. If you have everything set you'll get them in time.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
And i cant stop email notifications.
My inbox is always just about to explode.

Threads
Mine come in right away! I get on the computer after not being on for like 16 hours and it's like "Oohhh....lots of emails! Oh, wait. LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM................." :laughing:

You also have to make sure that in your settings it is set to "Instantly, using email". (See picture)
email notifications.jpg

Old Goat

Threads
Yes I can understand, It sometimes takes a while. I've posted and responded to messages and not get a return or a notification for two or three days. It's really slow. If you have everything set you'll get them in time.

Like in a month and a half? None......

Mine come in right away! I get on the computer after not being on for like 16 hours and it's like "Oohhh....lots of emails! Oh, wait. LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM, LAWN MOWER FORUM................." :laughing:

You also have to make sure that in your settings it is set to "Instantly, using email". (See picture)
View attachment 11156

Yes, all of those have been researched!

How the heck do you get hold of a moderator here?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Under the market place category at tha bottom of the page you'll FORUM LEADERS click there and send him a PM.

Threads

Yes, all of those have been researched!

I contact the moderators a lot. Usually it's Briana, and she is usually on every afternoon. Just PM them! :smile:

Old Goat

Threads
Thanks, I'll try that.

Much appreciated.