echo 2stroke oil

johnmorrow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Where can I purchase a 1 gallon jug of echo oil. Owr local dealer is way to exspensive.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Even on sale at 42.99 that's way to expensive for Echo. I can get the Echo for 34.99 a gallon from the dealer but I wont use it.

Ya its 34.99 at home depot to. Sorry to hear you don't shop there that's your choice. It's where I go for belts some blades and some air filters. I also get my 2 stroke.echo oil there I get the kind where you squeeze the bottle and get exact amount.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ya its 34.99 at home depot to. Sorry to hear you don't shop there that's your choice. It's where I go for belts some blades and some air filters. I also get my 2 stroke.echo oil there I get the kind where you squeeze the bottle and get exact amount.

Oh I shop at HD all the time, I think it's BlazNT that doesn't go there. I don't buy anything pertaining to my lawn equipment from HD though, I support my local dealer cause I can buy stuff from him or there cheaper than HD most of the time.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes it is just me. When I was contractor doing wiring of big buildings they pissed me off. I closed my commercial account canceled $50,000.00 in orders and never went back. It was over a $50 tool they had marked wrong and would not fix. Store manager was a real azz hole.

zmister11

Threads
Yes it is just me. When I was contractor doing wiring of big buildings they pissed me off. I closed my commercial account canceled $50,000.00 in orders and never went back. It was over a $50 tool they had marked wrong and would not fix. Store manager was a real azz hole.

Why don't you just go to a different home depot? I like hd way better than lowes.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I had a trimmer would not start on the 31st day. Took it back and was told I was a day to late. Manager was a jerk
I send a email to corporate
A week later I got a new trimmer and a $25 gift card.