Export thread

echo 2stroke oil

J

johnmorrow

Where can I purchase a 1 gallon jug of echo oil. Owr local dealer is way to exspensive.

exotion

exotion

Home depot has it.

BlazNT

BlazNT

I don't go to Home Depot.

Ric

Ric

Even on sale at 42.99 that's way to expensive for Echo. I can get the Echo for 34.99 a gallon from the dealer but I wont use it.

exotion

exotion

Even on sale at 42.99 that's way to expensive for Echo. I can get the Echo for 34.99 a gallon from the dealer but I wont use it.

Ya its 34.99 at home depot to. Sorry to hear you don't shop there that's your choice. It's where I go for belts some blades and some air filters. I also get my 2 stroke.echo oil there I get the kind where you squeeze the bottle and get exact amount.

Ric

Ric

Ya its 34.99 at home depot to. Sorry to hear you don't shop there that's your choice. It's where I go for belts some blades and some air filters. I also get my 2 stroke.echo oil there I get the kind where you squeeze the bottle and get exact amount.

Oh I shop at HD all the time, I think it's BlazNT that doesn't go there. I don't buy anything pertaining to my lawn equipment from HD though, I support my local dealer cause I can buy stuff from him or there cheaper than HD most of the time.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Yes it is just me. When I was contractor doing wiring of big buildings they pissed me off. I closed my commercial account canceled $50,000.00 in orders and never went back. It was over a $50 tool they had marked wrong and would not fix. Store manager was a real azz hole.

Z

zmister11

Yes it is just me. When I was contractor doing wiring of big buildings they pissed me off. I closed my commercial account canceled $50,000.00 in orders and never went back. It was over a $50 tool they had marked wrong and would not fix. Store manager was a real azz hole.

Why don't you just go to a different home depot? I like hd way better than lowes.

Carscw

Carscw

I had a trimmer would not start on the 31st day. Took it back and was told I was a day to late. Manager was a jerk
I send a email to corporate
A week later I got a new trimmer and a $25 gift card.

BlazNT

BlazNT

We only have one Home Depot in my town.

BlazNT

BlazNT

I had a trimmer would not start on the 31st day. Took it back and was told I was a day to late. Manager was a jerk
I send a email to corporate
A week later I got a new trimmer and a $25 gift card.
Now I wish I would have thought about corporate that would have been much more fun.

Z

zmister11

We only have one Home Depot in my town.

Oh gotchya that sucks

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

Why can't you guys run normal 2-stroke oil?

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

Why can't you guys run normal 2-stroke oil?

Or run what I run:Object moved

Ric

Ric

Or run what I run:Object moved

That's what I run is the Stihl HP Ultra a little pricy but worth the money.

[h=1][/h]

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

That's what I run is the Stihl HP Ultra a little pricy but worth the money.

[h=1][/h]

Agreed

exotion

exotion

I run the echo for no particular reason. I like the squeezy bottle get exact amount its a lil more expensive for the convience but ehh the bottle lasts a few months

Snapper101

Snapper101

Why don't you just go to a different home depot? I like hd way better than lowes.

I,m with you,,, I like HD way better than Lowes