Cub cadet zT1 zero turn won’t Stay running..again Help

Hardluck

Threads
  • / Cub cadet zT1 zero turn won’t Stay running..again Help
I agree with is fan, check the battery voltage. The switch needs 12 volt to stay engaged

SlopeMan2

Threads
4 yr old cub cadet will not keep running , stops when I pull arms up or engage blades . Changed fuel pump, new carb new gas new filters and it still won’t stay running when I pull arms together or engage blades I am about ready to sell it and get something different. Kohler engine 24 hp 54” does a wonderful job but won’t stay running

4 yr old cub cadet will not keep running , stops when I pull arms up or engage blades . Changed fuel pump, new carb new gas new filters and it still won’t stay running when I pull arms together or engage blades I am about ready to sell it and get something different. Kohler engine 24 hp 54” does a wonderful job but won’t stay running
I had a Bad Boy that would blow fuses occasionally when pulling the right control arm backwards. There was a wire touching the frame that wore through, and it would short out. It took a while to find it.

Threads
Good to know.. I had been focused on the engine so much did t even realize that the arms had a lot to do…..just too busy to stop and think..but glad for everyone and a lawnmower guy close that had fb .
thx again

GrumpyL5030

Forum Newbie
Threads
What is that….I am the operator and I am engaging so much I getting brain fog
Try jumping a round the switch with you off the seat. See if it continues to run? Did you lose a bunch of weight in thw last 4 years?