Critter picture tread,(post what you have)

Bison

Threads

Attachments

• white buff 003.jpg
    white buff 003.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 30

sdsra

Threads
Yea buddy, I'll package him up right now and you do the same.....lol

Bison

Threads
Yea buddy, I'll package him up right now and you do the same.....lol
I'll have to charge you $ 20 a LB on the diff in weight + freight though :wink:

sdsra

Threads
Uh, maybe we better forget about it for now.

Bison

Threads
Party pooper :tongue:

Bison

Threads
I hitched up my moose and went to do some logging

Attachments

• draft moose.jpg
    draft moose.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 25

Hustling

Threads
In 1999 I asked one of my boys to go see what the dog was barking at. It was this fawn inside of their tent in the back yard. I think it's mother may have gotten hit. Me not knowing enough not to - had touched it before thinking about it. Some say that the mother wouldn't return if she detected human scent on it. I don't know if that is the case but we didn't cage this little guy for a week. He hung around the house and we fed him calf starter because he would stand outside the house and bawl until we did. Craziest thing. We finally found a person who raised deer and gave him to them. The game warden was no help - we didn't know what to do and I wasn't going to let it starve. The Mother never came to get it. This is my youngest son with the deer. He is sitting inside the dog kennel but the deer never had to be pinned up.

Attachments

• Deer pic.jpg
    Deer pic.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 20

sdsra

Threads
I hitched up my moose and went to do some logging

Bison is this for real, I never knew you could train one like that and he is gigantic.

Bison

Threads
In 1999 I asked one of my boys to go see what the dog was barking at. It was this fawn inside of their tent in the back yard. I think it's mother may have gotten hit. Me not knowing enough not to - had touched it before thinking about it. Some say that the mother wouldn't return if she detected human scent on it. I don't know if that is the case but we didn't cage this little guy for a week. He hung around the house and we fed him calf starter because he would stand outside the house and bawl until we did. Craziest thing. We finally found a person who raised deer and gave him to them. The game warden was no help - we didn't know what to do and I wasn't going to let it starve. The Mother never came to get it. This is my youngest son with the deer. He is sitting inside the dog kennel but the deer never had to be pinned up.

Cool :thumbsup:

Bison is this for real, I never knew you could train one like that and he is gigantic.

Yes it is for real(hard to fake something like that me thinks)
I wish is was me in the pic though,..but it ain't.

here's a couple more

Attachments

• wildlife_Moose.jpg
    wildlife_Moose.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 19
  • moose & buggy.jpg
    moose & buggy.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 18