Critter picture tread,(post what you have)

JohnBoy1

Threads
What is this and can it kill me?

Just cut a yard saw about 50 of them on the house in the trees on the fence.

View attachment 16774

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

Common garden spider or orb spider is what we call them. I drowned a perfectly good kubota when one of those kamikaze bastages jumped in my lap. All you saw was me jump off and hitting myself in the private sector. Fished the kubota out of the pond and to this day I will not mow under that tree.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Common garden spider or orb spider is what we call them. I drowned a perfectly good kubota when one of those kamikaze bastages jumped in my lap. All you saw was me jump off and hitting myself in the private sector. Fished the kubota out of the pond and to this day I will not mow under that tree.

Hahahahahahahahaha this is fantastic :) I've almost gotten into car accidents over this kind of stuff. Spiders, bees I saw a bee on my leg once and I just jumped out of the truck .. it was still in drive and at a stop light luckily it did not end as bad as it could have

JohnBoy1

Threads
I have sulcata tortoise. His name is rocky and loves to gaurd the dog food bowl just to make the dog mad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 11

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will just stay away from the spiders.

Now bees just don't like me I have been stung so many times I am starting to freak out when I see them. Last week had to go to the ER and get a shot again and they had to cut my wedding band off. Saw some just in time today in a hole on the yard. Put a coke bottle full of gas upside down in the hole and set them on fire.

Y'all just don't know how bad it is. I jump every time a bug or blade of grass lands on my arm.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I will just stay away from the spiders.

Now bees just don't like me I have been stung so many times I am starting to freak out when I see them. Last week had to go to the ER and get a shot again and they had to cut my wedding band off. Saw some just in time today in a hole on the yard. Put a coke bottle full of gas upside down in the hole and set them on fire.

Y'all just don't know how bad it is. I jump every time a bug or blade of grass lands on my arm.

I get it trust me. I get stung at least every other day I could devolpe an allergy. A black wasp was on my shirt yesterday came inside washed my hands went got a glass of water it waited about 20 minutes before it got angry and stung me I cussed a lot now my 3 year old is copying some of the words driving my wife crazy lol

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I get it trust me. I get stung at least every other day I could devolpe an allergy. A black wasp was on my shirt yesterday came inside washed my hands went got a glass of water it waited about 20 minutes before it got angry and stung me I cussed a lot now my 3 year old is copying some of the words driving my wife crazy lol

I have a pic of me last year sitting in the ER Looks like I got in a fight and lost. Over 50 stings. Lost my glasses went to the next yard and got hit in the eye with a rock.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a pic of me last year sitting in the ER Looks like I got in a fight and lost. Over 50 stings. Lost my glasses went to the next yard and got hit in the eye with a rock.

Eek I hate bees....