Craftsman 6.0hp idle low

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fish I was wondering what you were talking about with the air filter. So I went back over the entire post and found nothing saying anything about the air filter until I looked at the picture again. Holy crap that thing is not an air filter anymore. No way air is getting through that thing. Good call Fish.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well it may not be his whole problem, but it should run better with a new filter, just look for the simplest/cheapest things first.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep my Mom used to say "If your car does not start. Check the battery. Don't change the engine"

bmark0610

Threads
As to my update I am going to bend that first piece in hopes that it will gain some rpms to the motor, which I will try this weekend. I also moved the position of that of that rod to the second hole, I posted this last weekend and it gave me alright performance... I will try the bend this weekend to let you know after this damn rain!!!!!

On another note, This is a David Rock video isn't it?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, just for fun...... Start it with no air filter.

Blaine B.

Threads
I suggested that you adjust the governor arm. Leave the arm in the correct hole for the throttle plate! Moving it around will not really solve the problem at all. It should be in one specific hole.