chrome brush bar

cuda

Threads
Why not have both. The bar will carry a lot of lights. As I said in another post, motorcycle lights work really well and have the clamps to easily mount them.

Threads
Why not have both. The bar will carry a lot of lights. As I said in another post, motorcycle lights work really well and have the clamps to easily mount them.

Yeah I would do both! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

cuda

Threads
I used to restore cars and show them in local car shows a few years back but don't do it any more. Unfortunately it's in the blood and I find myself dressing up and modifying anything with wheels and a steering wheel on it. The tractor is my recent victim. My Flickr page is posted on the new members forum, go there if you want to see it. The brush bar was not installed when these pics were taken.
Coming soon.:biggrin:

Threads
I used to restore cars and show them in local car shows a few years back but don't do it any more. Unfortunately it's in the blood and I find myself dressing up and modifying anything with wheels and a steering wheel on it. The tractor is my recent victim. My Flickr page is posted on the new members forum, go there if you want to see it. The brush bar was not installed when these pics were taken.
Coming soon.:biggrin:

I know....I saw your Craftsman....it is AWESOME!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: (http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/membe...lbum-php-albumid=4581-attachmentid=10331.html)

Threads
Those of you considering putting lights on your bumper/brush bar consider this: the location of your muffler exhaust port blows exhaust gases directly at the bumper and boy does it get hot. This little fact never crossed my mind until I installed my new bumper and started the tractor and ran it for awhile, it got hot enough to do damage to plastic lenses and any wiring used. So much for the light idea:frown:

Awww...that's unfortunate! :frown: Do you think you can find another place on the tractor to put lights?

cuda

Threads
Here's a good place to start if you want to see what lights and mounts are available.
Motorcycle Gear, Parts and Accessories at Motorcycle Superstore
Most of these lights can be found on Ebay for a lot less money.

Those of you considering putting lights on your bumper/brush bar consider this: the location of your muffler exhaust port blows exhaust gases directly at the bumper and boy does it get hot. This little fact never crossed my mind until I installed my new bumper and started the tractor and ran it for awhile, it got hot enough to do damage to plastic lenses and any wiring used. So much for the light idea

cuda

Threads
Awww...that's unfortunate! :frown: Do you think you can find another place on the tractor to put lights?

I am considering mounting them directly on the sides of the hood, low down near the front. Mite look good there don't ya think.