Bolt Threading for Blade Removal

Lawn Addict
Threads
try heating the housing slightly to expand it with a propane torch, moving it around to spread the heat evenly.
That would be hard on the grease seal.. I wouldn't advise heat. But that's me..

RayMcD

Threads
I bought a well-used Craftsman Riding Mower last year. It has it's share of problems for sure and no doubt any routine maintenance that ever needed to be done, needs done on this gem!
The blades obviously need sharpened, and I tried moving a couple of them with a ratchet + 9/16 socket. Wouldn't budge at all, so I put a cheater bar on them and pushed them about as far as I feel comfortable with at that moment.

I did a search here, and found a couple of you all could give me a 'good idea' on if the bolts are right-handed or left-handed, possibly.

Specifically the model number is: 917.273050, found it nice and clear on the plate under the seat.
(20 HP Kohler CV20S-65551 I'm pretty sure is what the faded tag for the engine says)

Best I can tell is right-handed from what I have found so far, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I think I might go get a Harbor Freight impact driver tomorrow as well. I have a good cheater bar, but I think my odds are better of not snapping a bolt with impact, correct?
They are on the second day of an ample PBlaster soak also.

RayMcD

Threads
I bought a well-used Craftsman Riding Mower last year. It has it's share of problems for sure and no doubt any routine maintenance that ever needed to be done, needs done on this gem!
The blades obviously need sharpened, and I tried moving a couple of them with a ratchet + 9/16 socket. Wouldn't budge at all, so I put a cheater bar on them and pushed them about as far as I feel comfortable with at that moment.

I did a search here, and found a couple of you all could give me a 'good idea' on if the bolts are right-handed or left-handed, possibly.

Specifically the model number is: 917.273050, found it nice and clear on the plate under the seat.
(20 HP Kohler CV20S-65551 I'm pretty sure is what the faded tag for the engine says)

Best I can tell is right-handed from what I have found so far, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I think I might go get a Harbor Freight impact driver tomorrow as well. I have a good cheater bar, but I think my odds are better of not snapping a bolt with impact, correct?
They are on the second day of an ample PBlaster soak also.

Best penetrating oil on the planet, r