Best trimmer for 5 acre lot

Bomba

Threads
I would say that Stihl and Echo have the Market cornered but there are others out there that are good machines as well, like Husqvarna, Kawasaki is up and coming with there hand held equipment. There just a little harder to find because of the lack of dealers.

You have an Echo, right?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You have an Echo, right?

I have the Echo SRM210 and a PE200 but they are both retired. The only Echo I currently use is the BRD 280. All my trimmers, edgers, hedge trimmers, blowers,and saws are Stihl units you can see the models in my signature.

Bomba

Threads
I have the Echo SRM210 and a PE200 but they are both retired. The only Echo I currently use is the BRD 280. All my trimmers, edgers, hedge trimmers, blowers,and saws are Stihl units you can see the models in my signature.

Yes I tried to open your pics up but can't.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes I tried to open your pics up but can't.

You should be able to open any of my albums, they are all listed as public. Which did you try opening.

Bomba

Threads
You should be able to open any of my albums, they are all listed as public. Which did you try opening.

Every album says "This photo set contains no Photos" right after I click on it.

Bomba

Threads

I can't open anybody's pics I've just realized. I'm viewing thru the iPad app.

Bomba

Threads
I've made up my mind! I'm going with the FS 110R.

Bomba

Threads
Good Choice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! Picking it up next week from dealer. Looking forward to Feeling all that power! I hope the lower vibration is true.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Thanks! Picking it up next week from dealer. Looking forward to Feeling all that power! I hope the lower vibration is true.

I have the km 90r and have used the fs 130 they don vibrate that much at all :thumbsup: