ANY ADVICE ON A DECENT BUT NOT TOP OF THE LINE AND PRICEY ULTRASONIC CLEANER??

shillnav

Threads
  • / ANY ADVICE ON A DECENT BUT NOT TOP OF THE LINE AND PRICEY ULTRASONIC CLEANER??
Thanks for any help on this.............. I don't won't to buy a piece of junk, but not wanting to throw away money either. I just need something that's reliable.................. Thanks Again

scott47429

Threads
  • / ANY ADVICE ON A DECENT BUT NOT TOP OF THE LINE AND PRICEY ULTRASONIC CLEANER??
well what kind of work are you doing are you doing it for yourself or as a business we need to know these things

shillnav

Threads
As business, mainly for cleaning carburators.............. Thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We have one that was purchased at Harbor Freight which works great. Cost around $70.

scott47429

Threads
yeah thats who i was going to say to check out also

shillnav

Threads
Thanks Rivets, Thanks Scott....... I was just looking at one on their website for 74.99 made by Chicago Electric. I'm just sometimes wary of Harbor Freight. I may take a shot on it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I was too, but it works great.

shillnav

Threads
Well, guess I'll get me one.................. Thanks guys.

What kind of cleaner do you guys use?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We've been experimenting. The powder that comes with it works good but is $$$. Tried CLR, questionable, sometimes good, sometime OK. Now trying Simple Green, but I've been laid off for two months, don't know how it's working.

shillnav

Threads
Rivets, I'd read that Simple Green was liked by some. I'm assuming you meant you were laid off from your job?? Sorry to hear that.