jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's mine. Loaded out and ready to go. Cut two yards yesterday.image.jpg

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks good! I like the toolbox on the front! :thumbsup:

Toolbox is big enough for blower, hedge trimmers, chainsaw, air compressor, and more stuff. I love that rack for the trimmers. I looked at a Stihl however this morning that it will not work with. I am going to the dealer in a few more days and look at some more Stihls. Hopefully a smaller one than the one I looked at this morning will fit. If not then I am still not in good shape there.

Threads
Toolbox is big enough for blower, hedge trimmers, chainsaw, air compressor, and more stuff. I love that rack for the trimmers. I looked at a Stihl however this morning that it will not work with. I am going to the dealer in a few more days and look at some more Stihls. Hopefully a smaller one than the one I looked at this morning will fit. If not then I am still not in good shape there.

Wow, you can fit a lot of stuff in the toolbox....that's great! :thumbsup:

CauZey

Threads
Almost done with mine! Greasing the bearings today and hope to buy a spare soon.

image-601057632.jpg

CauZey

Threads
Spare tire mounted plus some TSC weed trimmer racks! Ready for the season!

image-3525750181.jpg

Threads
Spare tire mounted plus some TSC weed trimmer racks! Ready for the season!

View attachment 12798

How does the tire work out mounted there is it in the way, or do you get adjusted to working around it? I was thinking of mounting mine the same way so I can get it out of the truck bed.

CauZey

Threads
How does the tire work out mounted there is it in the way, or do you get adjusted to working around it? I was thinking of mounting mine the same way so I can get it out of the truck bed.

Dunno yet I didn't have the mount last season. I don't think it will be bad tho it looks way bigger in the pic than it seems in person. And the trimmer racks are already in the way so I guess it won't matter much.