Wiring diagram

mechanic

Threads
I have a Simplicity 1694656 riding mower and the electric blade clutch won't work. Can anyone show me where I can find a wiring diagram so I can trace the fault. I have replaced what I think they call the RMO module, the ignition switch is good and so is the blade on/off switch. There must be a wiring problem somewhere. The mower was being used and the blades simply stopped turning.

Thanks.

LoCo86

Threads
I would double check the PTO switch first. Then check the clutch itself as previously suggested.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wiring diagram for 1694656:

Attachments

• Wire Diagram.pdf
    133.7 KB · Views: 60

mechanic

Threads
Thanks MM for the diagram, and thanks for all the responses. Sorry for the late response but I have been a bit busy. Thanks again.

Ok, guys, just thought I would give you a heads up on the Simplicity. It was the seat switch. Thanks again MM for the diagram.

mechanic

Threads
Ok, guys, just thought I would give you a heads up on the Simplicity. It was the seat switch. Thanks again MM for the diagram.

MM, just wanted to thank you again for you wiring diagram. Had another Simplicity with a no start problem and though it wasn't exactly the same, it was close enough that I could use the diagram to diagnose the problem.

I have been a mechanic for 46 years, 18 of which is on lawn and garden equipment and I have had more Simplicity's this year to work on that all my previous years.