Will not start

jlmathis

Threads
So I ran over a rope and bound up the blades. The motor cut off immediately. I cleared the rope but it will not start.
I checked the fuses, battery, belts. All fine. I don't know how to verify if the parking brake is properly engaged beyond that, I'm stuck.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It would be great to know if you have a Kubota with a belly mower, Toro Z-turn, John Deere with a tow behind rotary mower, MTD tractor, Snapper self propel push mower or a LawnFlite mower. Since COVID all techs on this site have lost their ESP powers, and their crystal balls have turned in snow globes. Without Brand, model and serial numbers for both the equipment and engine we‘re just shooting blanks.

jlmathis

Threads
It would be great to know if you have a Kubota with a belly mower, Toro Z-turn, John Deere with a tow behind rotary mower, MTD tractor, Snapper self propel push mower or a LawnFlite mower. Since COVID all techs on this site have lost their ESP powers, and their crystal balls have turned in snow globes. Without Brand, model and serial numbers for both the equipment and engine we‘re just shooting blanks.
Gravely ZT/XL 52

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry I can’t help because you didn’t read or understand post number 2.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It’s Sunday and I went to church this morning, so I’ll give you one more chance. Grab a pencil and notepad. Go to the shed and locate the ID tag On the unit. Write down the model and serial numbers. Locate the engine numbers. Write down all numbers. We don’t know engine brand so you may have a Briggs, so we need model, type and code. If Kohler model and spec numbers. If Kawasaki model and spec numbers. Double check all numbers before leaving the shed. Post all numbers you find.
When you say “Won’t Start” do you mean does nothing when you turn the key or spins but will not fire?
I will ignore this thread if you can’t handle these requests.

jlmathis

Threads
Gravely model 915263
Serial no. 030623
Kawasaki model FR691V
Serial no. FR691VK95668