which tractors are blue and black?

Mr.McGinty

Threads
I agree with Russ that Japanese made products are good quality. I've never had a problem with anything made there, including cars, audio equipment and so on. I think we can coin a new phrase from this topic: 'lawnmower envy'!

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree with Russ that Japanese made products are good quality. I've never had a problem with anything made there, including cars, audio equipment and so on. I think we can coin a new phrase from this topic: 'lawnmower envy'!

I owned an iseki, mine was very well built and never gave me any problems. The consruction was excellent. This model had an Isuzu diesel, was about 20 years old but was only a about 5 years out of production.
It was however extremely difficult to get parts for as there was no parts network in this country. Iseki has made tractors for Massey and some of the parts can be procured from the Massey dealer. To my knowledge, you still have to cross reference part numbers to Massey or you will pay outrageous prices and shipping. I was quoted over 100$ for a radiator hose for a 2 cylinder diesel!
I relunctantly sold that tractor before I needed anything major.
I would not be envious of your neighbors tractor until you find out if he is able to service it.
I would like to know where he got his Iseki.