Mower deck Where do the 2 spring's hook from the right side pulley cover

alabama402016

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Where do the 2 spring's hook from the right side pulley cover
I have a huskee supreme slt 4600 riding mower,2007 model ,46 inch cut.I took off the pulley cover on the right right which is the right that grass blows out from.I took it off to get leaves and stuff out of it but didn't pay much attention to the 2 spring's hooked to the side of the pulley cover.Not sure but I think I got one where it suppost to be but have no idea where the other spring goes.

Attachments

• lawn mower 2016.JPG
    lawn mower 2016.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 21

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Model number?

alabama402016

Forum Newbie
Threads
model number is......13ax615h730

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
One of them goes to the break to stop the blades.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Both go to break. see if you can figure it out with the picture attached. Looks like #34 and 37
mtd.png

alabama402016

Forum Newbie
Threads
Both go to break. see if you can figure it out with the picture attached. Looks like #34 and 37
View attachment 28135

I saw the same diagram and where it shows 2 small looking like bolt's that one spring hooks to but my brake plate don't have them 2 bolts on it....I promise it don't.I have looked and looked.......I think I got one right which is the shortest spring but the longer spring is the problem........That plate don't look exactly like the one in the diagram.....But I thank you so much for your help.........!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not trying to make light of your problem, or ridicule in any way......... your problem could have been easily prevented with a camera.
I've been down that path many times , and nowadays I ALWAYS have my camera when working on almost everything ........ when it comes to mowers you will find that few if any , related manuals have detailed pictures/drawings of the components. You can check out what I mean by viewing my ALBUMS Project & Project 2........ BEFORE disassembly, take pictures of EVERYTHING in the section you are working on, also find a local repair shop or a lawn service and ask if they'll let you see /photograph a similar machine. My pictures are my lifesavers, you can always delete any pics you really don't need (provided you use a digital camera )
Sorry I can't resolve your problem .........perhaps a member has a similar machine and can post the info and/or pics to help you out. best of luck ,persist and you will succede, Boobala ....:thumbsup: