Wheel Motor Cores Wanted

mnymiser1

Threads
Hello all, I'm looking to start up my own business repairing and exchanging wheel motors for all commercial lawn care equipment and tractors. If anyone has any they want to sell or just get rid of please send me a PM. Unfortunately I can not pay alot because when I offer them for exchange, It will be the cheapest anywhere on the internet. Internally they will be brand new. New seals, o-rings, bearings, rotating group re-worked and teflon coated, and shaft re-worked and re-chromed. Why pay new when you can have renew! I'm looking at maybe $40 if the shaft is broken and $50 for any others. I know you're saying that's too cheap. Well here's the breakdown. Seal kit $41.00, bearing 39.75, rebuilt shaft 80.00, rotating group 37.50, labor 40.00. That's a total of $238.25. If I pay $50.00 for each motor that's $288.25. My goal is to keep the sale price at $375.00 and the exchange price at $325.00. I will offer a same as new warranty 1 year. My experience; I retired from Welcome to Marathon Hydraulic Motors, the only company that can match my pricing and warranty. Help me out so we can have affordable pricing for your equipment. Thanks Mike Johnson