Whats the Best mower at Lowes or Homedepot $399 or less?

Howdy Doody

Threads
  • / Whats the Best mower at Lowes or Homedepot $399 or less?
yeah I should've stuck to the post,the only good thing about the Husqvarna at lowes is the steel is made in Charleston sc and stamped and painted and assembled in orangeburg sc,that's it. too many moving parts means problems,ill agree to the toro or the Honda at home depot.

I owned the 21" Honda from Home Depot, Model # HRR216K9VKA. It was a great mower and never failed me and always started on the first try. The only thing I was not crazy about was the drive system. I used it as it was set up from the factory and pushing it with my thumbs was a pain and made my thumbs sore. I had forgotten that this was adjustable and made it to where I could use the palms of my hands which was so much better. The only reason I sold it was a got tired of using it in the hot Texas heat, so I got a rider. Look forward to mowing now!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
yeah I should've stuck to the post,the only good thing about the Husqvarna at lowes is the steel is made in Charleston sc and stamped and painted and assembled in orangeburg sc,that's it. too many moving parts means problems,ill agree to the toro or the Honda at home depot.

Well I mean really were talking about HD and Lowes and there's not a lot there to choose from that is a good quality mower. I think it's like others have said a dealer is the way to go with the fact your gonna get basically the same prices with warranty along with a service department to back the mower if needed it seems like a no brainier to me.

mhx

Forum Newbie
Threads
had no idea what ive been missing with a new mower.

Went with the Honda HRR216K9VKA.. Thing pulls me around the yard..

It started up on the first pull..

I would highly recommend the HRR216K9VKA.