What kind of truck do you use for your business?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
and what size trailer is that?

The trailer is listed as 6x12. It's made by Triple Crown. It actually measures almost 7x13 which I thought was kinda weird.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
the first couple is like what i have for my mower. i dont know if i want to get an actual trailer for my truck so i can do bigger jobs, and i can carry more equipment instead of in my bed. do you have a truck or vehicle for your jobs?

I will give you a little advice about trailers and this is just my opinion but I'd stay away from anything with a mesh bottom. The reason is the mesh will sink everywhere your mower and equipment sets except where the braces are and it becomes a problem getting your mowers off and on.
When you buy a trailer and can manage buy the ones with the 2x6 pressure treated lumber floors, if you should break one of those and it's doubtful you will it's an easy fix.

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile: I am not in the lawn mowing or landscaping business. I am in the lawn equipment repair business. I use my extended cab. 4.0 Ford Ranger with a trailer when needed, to pick up and deliver equipment.

jameshobbs

Threads
I will give you a little advice about trailers and this is just my opinion but I'd stay away from anything with a mesh bottom. The reason is the mesh will sink everywhere your mower and equipment sets except where the braces are and it becomes a problem getting your mowers off and on.
When you buy a trailer and can manage buy the ones with the 2x6 pressure treated lumber floors, if you should break one of those and it's doubtful you will it's an easy fix.

Ric that is so true ! My bro has a little 6 X 8 trailer with a mesh bottom I use it if I just need one mower and a little equipment and do not want to drag the heavy duty 12' around.
It is just like Ric said the mesh is sinking right were I park the heavy mower every time !

Threads
Ric that is so true ! My bro has a little 6 X 8 trailer with a mesh bottom I use it if I just need one mower and a little equipment and do not want to drag the heavy duty 12' around.
It is just like Ric said the mesh is sinking right were I park the heavy mower every time !

I shouldn't have to worry about that with my light mowers.
DSCN6586.jpg

jameshobbs

Threads
I shouldn't have to worry about that with my light mowers.
View attachment 10718

True ! Man those are some nice looking Honda's you have there ! I have a 5 hp Honda on a presser washer I use once or twice a year. That Honda will start on the first pull every time even after sitting for 6-8 months !!

Threads
True ! Man those are some nice looking Honda's you have there ! I have a 5 hp Honda on a presser washer I use once or twice a year. That Honda will start on the first pull every time even after sitting for 6-8 months !!

Thanks, man! I love my Hondas. As you said, mine starts on the first pull every time, also. :thumbsup:
DSCN2259 - Copy.jpg

D2hornets58

Threads

Ya the mesh bottoms are terrible. My brother used to use one with a mesh bottom and after using it for a little while the mess sank in where he had the mower and eventually completely broke and there were holes. He had to put pieces of ply wood over the holes and also on the ramp to load the mower because the ramp really got ripped apart. He no longer has the trailer but I definatly wouldn't recommend a mesh bottom.

Threads
you could get away with just a tuck for right now since you only bring your new hrx, your blower, edger and 2 trimmers.

Yeah that's true. That's probably what I will do.