What is the difference..

rimidalvr1966

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased brand new 2010 model (serial # starts with 310) of Toro 20332 mower. Does anyone know if there any significant differences between 2010 model and 2011 or 2012 models? Any known defects?
Also, should side discharge chute be included with the mower, or I have to buy it separately?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
How did you find a new 2010 Toro? No changes or problems over the last few years. If i remember the big change was no more plug. Yes you should have receive a side discharge chute when you purchased the unit.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Plug to change from bag to mulch. Sorry, I forget where I am at times.

rimidalvr1966

Forum Newbie
Threads
How did you find a new 2010 Toro? No changes or problems over the last few years. If i remember the big change was no more plug. Yes you should have receive a side discharge chute when you purchased the unit.
It was a display unit in my local Ace hardware. I just don't know why they did not sell it before. And they found a chute next day. So far this mower works good. I need to adjust to personal pace though:laughing:.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Easy to do. Loosen the nut (7/16" wrench) on the left side of the handle. If it engages too soon push the cable up about a 1/4". If it engages too late pull the cable down a 1/4". Tighten the nut.

rimidalvr1966

Forum Newbie
Threads
Easy to do. Loosen the nut (7/16" wrench) on the left side of the handle. If it engages too soon push the cable up about a 1/4". If it engages too late pull the cable down a 1/4". Tighten the nut.

Thanks for advice. It could be helpful later. Sorry I did not express myself clear:ashamed:. I meant that I need to adjust to work with personal pace. I came from 2 cycle Lawn Boy with single speed, and this one is quite a change:thumbsup:.