We need to see more of this!

Craftsman Garage

Threads
That's what I like to see! This kid knows his stuff!

Any advice you would add to that?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I hope you posted this in jest
Kohlers will only do 500 hrs ?
Got some with over 2000 very hard hours might argue with that
Craftsman a reliable brand. obviously does not know the craftsman is just a name .
I left after that
And he says he is a mechanic

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
That's what I like to see! This kid knows his stuff!

Any advice you would add to that?
My advice is to seek additional sources of information, in general, on the internet. Reading about a topic, check another source or two for opinions and facts differences. Watching YouTube, go to another video or two if not familiar with what you are trying to learn.
Dude in video is correct that the Kohler Courage (especially single cylinder) has problems. The Kohler Command is a great engine. Craftsman is made by MTD and is nothing special. Not junk, and not great.
I left after 5:00 minutes because 28:00 minutes of listening to him go on would have been too much.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don't even know were to start.

GearHead36

Threads
Thanks for keeping me from wasting my time on this.

Lawn Addict
Threads
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Gee. I have a cell phone camera now all I have to do is start a YouTube channel and I will be an expert mechanic. Having a YouTube channel makes you an expert.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Gee. I have a cell phone camera now all I have to do is start a YouTube channel and I will be an expert mechanic. Having a YouTube channel makes you an expert.
Well I suppose since trump is allowed to just say anything that comes to ind ( or lack there of ) without taking 0.5 seconds to compose his thoughts then it is fair game for any other 1/2 wit to ramble on and basically say nothing for 30 minutes .
The videos I used to make ( not for mowers ) took days to write a logical script, then story board and finally shoot then edit but I suppose that i my fault for having a lot of film producers & directors as customers .

DaveTN

Threads
Well I suppose since trump is allowed to just say anything that comes to ind ( or lack there of ) without taking 0.5 seconds to compose his thoughts then it is fair game for any other 1/2 wit to ramble on and basically say nothing for 30 minutes .
The videos I used to make ( not for mowers ) took days to write a logical script, then story board and finally shoot then edit but I suppose that i my fault for having a lot of film producers & directors as customers .
I studied film production in Los Angeles and know very well what you say. Some of these videos on you tube is like a beginning film student going out with no pre planning and points the camera here and there and calls it a movie made on a weekend! Worse yet a tourist filming here and there with
bad, shaky camera technique. Then have the nerve to invite us over to be tortured watching it!

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
No wait. You mean having a cell phone doesn't make Cecil B DeMille? Well, at least YouTube makes me an expert on everything.
Says some random guy on the internet. 🤣🤣🎥🤣🤣