wanted- hydrostat for my rider

letrfly

Threads
I gave a craftsman riding lawn mower with a 16.5 hp Kohler motor. I live in Iowa. I need some other parts for my other riders, but this one first. This mower is also for sale. If your interested get a hold of me. The motor runs great and everything Looks really well. No rips in the seat at all. Please contact me if you know where I can get this part.

briggs

Threads
I gave a craftsman riding lawn mower with a 16.5 hp Kohler motor. I live in Iowa. I need some other parts for my other riders, but this one first. This mower is also for sale. If your interested get a hold of me. The motor runs great and everything Looks really well. No rips in the seat at all. Please contact me if you know where I can get this part.

wish u were closer to me i have one i just took out of a sears craftsman ....Trans Works well

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Look on Craigslist for a mower with a bad engine.

letrfly

Threads
I tried Craigslist. Not much luck, but I'm not giving up.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't know about Iowa but here in upper NY we have some mower salvage yards which you might look for. Some times the metal recycle centers will have some old mowers which they sell the whole mower by weight. Some of the smaller mower repair shops will also have old parts mowers lying around also which they will sell parts from. I know from doing repairs in my shop I sometime have to look for used parts when repairing older mowers but when I start looking I find I can always find something by asking around. I also find the dealers will know where to buy used parts.

letrfly

Threads
Thanks. I will have to try your ideas

mnymiser1

Threads

Call George at 815-337-3600 Welcome to Marathon Hydraulic Motors We are a national hydraulic repair company specializing in wheel motors and hydro-pumps for the lawn care industry. Thanks Mike

letrfly

Threads
Any idea how much some thing like that would cost Mike?

mnymiser1

Threads
Any idea how much some thing like that would cost Mike?

Most wheel motors are about $325 + core exchange. It comes with a same as new warranty of 1 year. Hydro-pumps $200 6 month warranty

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got any pics or model number of the mower?