Ventrac Forum Opened!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Agreed! Loving every minute with my Ventrac! :thumbsup:

Great to see another Ventrac owner here! :thumbsup: How about some photos of your rig?

Slater

Threads
Great to see another Ventrac owner here! :thumbsup: How about some photos of your rig?

I am not much for pictures of myself but I think if it is of my rig I can make that work :wink: Will get some here when I start mowing!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I am not much for pictures of myself but I think if it is of my rig I can make that work :wink: Will get some here when I start mowing!

Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:

glor41

Forum Newbie
Threads
We have a ventrac 4200 VXD. It seems to have a problem moving have check the hydro oil nothing is leaking . Nothing seems bent but it doesn't want to move any ideas ?

Ventrac

Threads
We have a ventrac 4200 VXD. It seems to have a problem moving have check the hydro oil nothing is leaking . Nothing seems bent but it doesn't want to move any ideas ?

Good evening glor41. Did you take it out of park? :laughing: Just kidding. Sorry to hear that you are having problems :thumbdown: Would you be able to pm me your serial # (right side about where your right knee would be when sitting on the seat)? If you don't know your serial # or can't go out to your tractor and check, you could pm me your name, location and dealer you purchased from and I can probably dig a little to find what you have. I have some ideas but I will check with service in the morning and see what they have to say. I'm not the service expert so I don't want to lead you astray :biggrin:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think we need more information about what is happening. Have you checked out the physical linkage from the Control Selector / Park Brake lever and the SDLA forward reverse levers.

I beleive it is more likely that a cotter pin or something else is loose than any mechanical problem.

I could be wrong, but that is where I would start looking.

I've had mine for nearly 7 years and no mechanical problems.

Keep us informed !

glor41

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good evening glor41. Did you take it out of park? :laughing: Just kidding. Sorry to hear that you are having problems :thumbdown: Would you be able to pm me your serial # (right side about where your right knee would be when sitting on the seat)? If you don't know your serial # or can't go out to your tractor and check, you could pm me your name, location and dealer you purchased from and I can probably dig a little to find what you have. I have some ideas but I will check with service in the morning and see what they have to say. I'm not the service expert so I don't want to lead you astray :biggrin:

yes I have it here.... serial is VEB2788 . move a little but not much

glor41

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok here is the serial # VEB 2788 My son has talked to the dealer we got it from and he htought something was bent. we've looked all over and have found nothing son mowed with it everything was fine than all the sudden it didn't want to move. Got it in 6/16/2007 still like new only 200 something hours on it Thanks:smile:

cuttinscott

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I Just found this site from My customer (glor51) mentioning it. Found the Issue with this tractor the neutral bypass valve in the head of the hyd pump loosened up and was letting the Hyd Fluid Bypass the drive Circut.

Scott