Value of Craftsman Garden Tractor

Brucebotti

Threads
Hi,
I recently purchased a new Toro MX5060 ZTR. I have decided to sell my Craftsman Garden Tractor. The model # is 917.273070. It is powered by a Kohler (Command Pro I believe) 22 hp twin with a six speed transaxle. I have owned it since new (2001) and it has about 500 hours on it. It runs great, has never burned any oil, stored indoorrs, and has never given me any trouble. I change the oil and filter every 25 hours. It shows very well, and I keep on top of the maintenance and clean the deck after each use. The only thing I have ever had to replace is a few sets of blades and one set of belts. I paid $2,300 for it new. My question is, if I go to sell it, what should I put for an asking price? I know its hard to do without seeing it, but a rough guess is fine.
Thanks,
Bruce

Threads

Brucebotti

Threads
I looked on Craigs List, but the prices were all over the place. I'll give it some thought, do some research, and then decide.
Thanks,
Bruce

Threads
I looked on Craigs List, but the prices were all over the place. I'll give it some thought, do some research, and then decide.
Thanks,
Bruce

Let us know what you price it at, and maybe include a picture! :smile: