Using websites

Mike88se

Threads
What are your thoughts on how much business a website gets for mowing ? I just had one made Plumlee Lawncare

How useful a web site is depends on one thing. How often it's seen. If it doesn't get seen then it's useless. So the question is how do you get your site seen.

X-man

Threads
How useful a web site is depends on one thing. How often it's seen. If it doesn't get seen then it's useless. So the question is how do you get your site seen.

He's right. How are people supposed to know your website if it's not advertised?

yardworketc

Forum Newbie
Threads
a web site is just a brochure. If it sits in the drawer, then it does no good. You have to give it to customers. Way to give it to customers on the Internet usually means being found on search engine results. This means doing Google Adwords or figuring out how to get listed high on search results. Third thing is driving people to the site from other media ... for example having the web site on your trucks, business cards, and news ads.

Dave
Yardwork Etc

gjser

Forum Newbie
Threads

I found entering my website into a lot of free online business directories gets you ranked higher after a while. Also register with Dmoz and Google business etc. After a year I now am getting quite a few jobs through website. Hope this helps.GJ Garden Services | I do the Gardening so you dont have to.

eastsidelawncare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Don't just use your web site as a destination for web searchers. Promote the web site in all your advertising including on your truck. Make sure the web site is attractive and gets people to call you.

Lonnie,

Lawn Service: Eastside Landcare