US Steel Sold

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Oh that market place acted like they could get me financial help with my insurance. Want a financial statement which I provide where I was netting $300 per month at the time and then they wanted over $900 per month for insurance. I had to do without insurance ever since.

What worst is Tenncare said I making too much to on their program too.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah $600/mo got me a plan with a $7000 deductible. I didn't qualify for a discount.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's a few things Trumps guilty of.

Reauthorizing warrantless spying on Americans. (FISA 702)
Assaulting our 2A (Banning bump stocks) Luckily a constitutional judge deemed it unconstitutional and reversed Trumps ban.
He also stated he was in favor of "take the guns first. Do due process later." <<His exact words
Lying about nearly everything.
Borrowing and spending way more than the government takes in, and helping to create the 8% inflation hike.
Getting US, Mexico and Saudi oil producers to decrease oil production. Decreasing productions always leads to fuel price increases.
Forcing landlords to go without rent payments for a year. (the first covid mandate)
On his last day in office, he gave Fauci an award.
He tried to give blacks reparations to the tune of $500 billion (The Platinum Plan)
He didn't "lock her up." He didn't even try. Even after it was known that she funded the initial stages of the whole "Russia collusion" scandal.

Most of these things should've been impeachable offences. Maybe his idea of protecting and defending the US constitution has a different meaning to him.
President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons. {mosads}

“Allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,” Pence said.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Don't you just love the way they promise you the moon and then give you a toothpick to reach it?

Yesterday I finally got a call from the TAS about my IRS problem, it only took a lot bitching and 6 months. She started right off lying to me and trying to find excuses. I just told her to do her job and either get the problem fixed or not. Meanwhile I am sending this year's 1040 with no payment. So I am escalating the problem; five years is long enough to fight the problem. Somebody will get fired over this probably.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons. {mosads}

“Allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,” Pence said.

"Shall not be infringed."

I get a kick out of these hunting gear ads that pop up, using Trumps face and part of his speeches. I can't wait find one selling a bumpstock, praising Trump.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't you just love the way they promise you the moon and then give you a toothpick to reach it?

Yesterday I finally got a call from the TAS about my IRS problem, it only took a lot bitching and 6 months. She started right off lying to me and trying to find excuses. I just told her to do her job and either get the problem fixed or not. Meanwhile I am sending this year's 1040 with no payment. So I am escalating the problem; five years is long enough to fight the problem. Somebody will get fired over this probably.

Those SOBs. It took forever and thousands of $$$ to get them off my butt.

Here's a suggestion: Do not escalate anything with the IRS.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh that market place acted like they could get me financial help with my insurance. Want a financial statement which I provide where I was netting $300 per month at the time and then they wanted over $900 per month for insurance. I had to do without insurance ever since.

What worst is Tenncare said I making too much to on their program too.

They're using common core math.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yelp it is over 46K but they will be sold at cost. Otherwords; I just be getting back what I have already paid out. So the IRS will be losing out on the potential profit taxes since I write off the parts cost as I sell them. So no more trying to sell them at retail which is over 93K. Besides I don't have report a profit but once every five years.

View attachment 67585
Just sold a battery charger that I just brought for 24.59 for 24.59 plus sales tax. That will keep me legal with my state sales tax people.

Are you working out of a shop? Or at your house?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Are you working out of a shop? Or at your house?
Can be considered both. But I don't have to make a profit. Or if push comes to shove I will just destroy the parts.
Those SOBs. It took forever and thousands of $$$ to get them off my butt.

Here's a suggestion: Do not escalate anything with the IRS.
Why not...Oh I know let them be dictators. They will have to provide my lawyers as I can't afford one. I am through begging them to do something so simple. I just like them try to find the cat they claim I am. I am just as stubborn as they are after 65 yrs.

jbugj

Threads
Just remember those that voted to send 79,000 new IRS agents after us...and don't believe they're going only after 'the rich'.
I know...those same people have other rationalizations why the 79,000 new agents are 'needed'.

Remember, its not your money...you didn't earn it.