under the knife

173abn

Threads
well folks I'm heading to the K.C. V.A. today to get me a new hip.If everything works out OK I should be home in a week,if not well it's been a good ride.just want to say I've met some good folks here.take care...russ

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
My mom had a hip replaced at age 87 and I wish she had had it done earlier. It went very well and she enjoyed walking again without pain.

I wish you the best of luck and a quick recovery.

noma

Threads
Hi 173 abn

Get well soon i"m sure you will enjoy your new hip when it's all done. Wish you the best of luck see you back here in a week hope for fast recovery to. Keep us posted:smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Russ, the thoughts and prayers of the LMF members are with you....hoping for no complications and that everything goes well. We are going to miss your contributions here while you are away from the forums.

JDG and the gang here at LMF

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope everyhing goes well, Russ.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Good luck, Russ. I'm recovering myself from an emergency appendectomy just 3 weeks ago. Surgery sucks, but on the positive side, my wife has had both of her hips replaced. She says it's about the easiest one of the bunch for pain. I've got to give her that since she's had 9 replacement surgeries altogether. Hopefully yours goes as well as hers have.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey russ... enjoy the procedure... They do seem to have that one pretty well figured out... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

Jetblast

Threads
Good luck, sir. May your new hip facilitate embarrassing wedding dancing that your old hip wisely disallowed. :thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
I'll put out a prayer for ya! You'll be back in no time!:smile: Don't eat too much ice cream!:laughing:

Oddball

Threads
I guess you're already recovering by now. Hope it went well and that you're up and doing the watusi again soon.