trans axle fluid change Zee 2

rubysdad677

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a DC Zee 2 and I'm needing to change fluid . I cannot find oil type and weight and how much to putin.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a DC Zee 2 and I'm needing to change fluid . I cannot find oil type and weight and how much to putin.

That's not in your Owner Manual??? Well...I looked on the DC website and it appears not(apparently, they want you to bring it to the dealer for that service:0)

You don't mention your Model#, but the Zee 2's show the HydroGear ZT-2800 or ZT-3100. HydroGear recommends 20w50 conventional oil, but I'm not sure how much for your specific ZTR. Try calling your dealer and asking how much oil they hold. You may need some "instructions" if you've never done this service before as it requires you to purge the trannies of all air.

tbarnett

Threads

You can obtain the information from HydroGear's web sight. I downloaded the service & parts manual for the ZT-2800.

rubysdad677

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for your feed back. It looks tricky to do but it should be alright. I downloaded manual and probably gonna try and do it this weekend. I love my dixiie choper and I appreciate you guys taking your time and replying.:thumbsup: