TOTO 419XT DRIVE BELT.

Graham Cook England

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have now managed to remove the transmission drive belt on the 419Xt model 72212 and need to get a replacement but can't seem to find any details online of the model no or correct size belt needed. I have measured the external and internal distances of the belt that has come off but think it might be a little stretched so just want to order the correct size. If anyone could advise it would be much appreciated. The width is 13mm and depth 10mm.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Belt part number is Toro #106-5813. Length is 86.75” width. .5”

Graham Cook England

Forum Newbie
Threads
Belt part number is Toro #106-5813. Length is 86.75” width. .5”
Thank you for the info on the belt part no. Could I ask where you got the info as I searched for ages and found nothing online ? Regards Graham

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I use the gates catalogue .
Click on the red "Vehicle Pars Search " button then on the next page click on "interchange" then type in the Toro part number you found in the IPL Rivets linked to
You should then get the Gates exact equivalent belt number pop up , it will have a "BR" ( Blade Runner ) part number if there is one .
Clicking on that "BR" number brings up the specfications of that belt ,
Gates have the only reliable belt specification page .
Most of the so called cross refference charts will cross your 86.75" belt to a 87" std belt

Graham Cook England

Forum Newbie
Threads
I use the gates catalogue .
Click on the red "Vehicle Pars Search " button then on the next page click on "interchange" then type in the Toro part number you found in the IPL Rivets linked to
You should then get the Gates exact equivalent belt number pop up , it will have a "BR" ( Blade Runner ) part number if there is one .
Clicking on that "BR" number brings up the specfications of that belt ,
Gates have the only reliable belt specification page .
Most of the so called cross refference charts will cross your 86.75" belt to a 87" std belt
Thanks for the information. Regards Graham