Toro's new My ride Suspension

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Toro Introduces New MyRIDE Suspension System on Select Z Masterョ Mowers

By Drew Tyson, June 15, 2015

The Toro Company is excited to introduce the all-new MyRIDE suspension system available on select Toroョ Z Masterョ zero-turn mowers. Built for maximum comfort, the innovative MyRIDE suspension system features a fully suspended operator platform that delivers 3.6″ of travel and isolates the operator from the rest of the machine. This design reduces impacts, bumps and vibrations for a more comfortable ride.
The MyRIDE suspension system also features adjustable rear shocks, which allow each operator to choose his or her own personalized comfort setting. The system is quick and easy to adjust, and it offers a wide range of ride preferences from soft to firm. Best of all, new Z Master mowers with MyRIDE deliver maximum comfort and ride quality without compromising the performance, durability, reliability and unmatched quality of cut of the Z Master mower.
The MyRIDE suspension system will be available on four models in the Z Master line, including the 3000 Series with 60″ deck, 5000 Series with 60″ deck, and the 6000 Series with the 60″ and 72″ cutting decks.

徹ur goal was to combine Toro痴 legendary toughness with an industry-leading ride experience, explains Chris Hannan, marketing manager for The Toro Company. 典he response from those who have tested this product in the field has been overwhelmingly positive.?/p> The MyRIDE suspension system is ideal for acreage owners with larger properties, as well as landscape contractors and other professionals who mow each day. Customers will benefit from the MyRIDE suspension system with a superior ride experience and increased productivity especially when mowing for extended periods of time.
For more information about the MyRIDE suspension system, please visit toro.com/myride or see your local Toro dealer.

Threads
I recently saw a video on that....it looks really neat. If it truly works as good as they say it does, it seems to be possibly better than the Ferris suspension. I have never operated a Ferris, but with the Toro the operator "platform" is separate from the rest of the mower, while on the Ferris the suspension lets the deck move with the ground. It seems like the Toro would minimize bumps even more than the Ferris. Just what it looks like to me.

suspension-detail.jpg

maximum-comfort.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah I saw that....that's why it seems so good to me, because the operator platform is separate from the rest of the mower. Seems like it would be a great ride.

I think it's going to be a great ride and I think the Ferris line is in trouble. The only thing I see wrong and I think Toro will fix the problem is the fact that you can only get the my ride in a 60 and 72 inch cut. If they had it in a 48 inch I mite be inclined to trade the ZM I have for one :smile: I just can't use a mower in those two sizes :smiley_aafz:

Threads
I think it's going to be a great ride and I think the Ferris line is in trouble. The only thing I see wrong and I think Toro will fix the problem is the fact that you can only get the my ride in a 60 and 72 inch cut. If they had it in a 48 inch I mite be inclined to trade the ZM I have for one :smile: I just can't use a mower in those two sizes :smiley_aafz:

Yeah I think there are lots of people who operate 48", 52", etc. mowers who would love to have the suspension offered in the 60" and 72".

Lawn Addict
Threads
That set-up from Toro looks like a game changer. Need to make it for other models tho..

As to the Ferris, I believe Simplicity has a same kind of set-up too..

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems so, wonder who was 1st to have it ?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads