Toro Wheels Needed

Gsnod

Threads
Hello --

I'm looking for rear drive wheels for a Toro 20684 mower -- part # 14-9959 or 11-9519. These are on a 1986 Toro mower. Anyone have two with tread?

I unfortunately broke one of the drive gears trying to pull it off with a puller....and now even though the mower still drives, there is no tread on the wheels....so, might as well replace them anyway.

Thanks,

Greg

Gsnod

Threads
All set for wheels; thanks LawnWorld!:thumbsup:

Hello --

I'm looking for rear drive wheels for a Toro 20684 mower -- part # 14-9959 or 11-9519. These are on a 1986 Toro mower. Anyone have two with tread?

I unfortunately broke one of the drive gears trying to pull it off with a puller....and now even though the mower still drives, there is no tread on the wheels....so, might as well replace them anyway.

Thanks,

Greg

Gsnod

Threads
Actually found them on ebay. I was searching for a used pair, but could not find any. The wheels currently on the mower are bald....looks like someone was practicing burnouts on them! Perhaps that's why third gear does not work on this mower?

How did you find them?

Threads
Actually found them on ebay. I was searching for a used pair, but could not find any. The wheels currently on the mower are bald....looks like someone was practicing burnouts on them! Perhaps that's why third gear does not work on this mower?

OK cool! Yeah the wheels on one of my Honda's look like that, too! :rolleyes:

DSCN3030.jpg