Toro Wheelhorse model 57450 electric problem

silverstatefr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you very much Rivets, the manual seems very complete. My wire terminaison is end so I think I have a tri-circuit configuration, without ammeter. For the moment I don't fond the resistor. If the problem continue after changing the diode I will remove the flywheel. Maybe the reference is marked on the element.

silverstatefr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Rivets, any information is good for me. I will try to build a new circuit with diodes this weekend and test the complete circuit. I can check the alternator without the charging circuit if I put the lights on. If it's good I don't need to remove the flywheel to change the alternator. I identifed the good item with the manual.

silverstatefr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Today is a special day. I started the engine with my new diodes circuit (build by my self with 1N5404 diodes) and everything seems OK : Lights and charging (17.2 volts at the battery). Tomorow if the weather is OK I will check the clutch engagement. For the moment, the repair is less than 2 US dollar. Now I can say that the fuse was perfectly adjusted (fast and value). When I have time (maybe during nexter winter) I will remove the flywkell to clean it. After 30 years I suppose dust and grass are evreywhere. Thanks all and come on Wheelhorse, for 30 years more.