Toro Turfmaster 30" Review

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
April 4th I was on one of the Toro sites and wrote a Review of the Toro Turf Master. Later I received an Email from the Toro Company thanking me for the Review and they asked if they could use the review in there advertising campaign for the Turf master and I was to contact them to give my permission for them to do so and of course I said yes. Received another Email saying Thank you and I could look forward to receiving some Toro gear in the mail and I though to myself yeah right, well the other day the Package with my gear came and I received these Items

Toro Gifts 001.jpg For a few kind words about a Great mower.

mowerman05

Threads
Way to go Ric. No good deed goes unnoticed:thumbsup:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ha, now you know why I like Toro. If can only get that Honda out of you arsenal.

soldiers40

Forum Newbie
Threads
April 4th I was on one of the Toro sites and wrote a Review of the Toro Turf Master. Later I received an Email from the Toro Company thanking me for the Review and they asked if they could use the review in there advertising campaign for the Turf master and I was to contact them to give my permission for them to do so and of course I said yes. Received another Email saying Thank you and I could look forward to receiving some Toro gear in the mail and I though to myself yeah right, well the other day the Package with my gear came and I received these Items

View attachment 14140 For a few kind words about a Great mower.

hi,
I also bought this turfmaster mower and noticed when I engaged the blades it made this annoying sound from the belts tapping against the deck, did you also have this problem and if so did they fix this, I was pretty upset as I wasnt told about this before I bought the mower, thanks.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ha, now you know why I like Toro. If can only get that Honda out of you arsenal.

Well I don't own a Honda mower, I do have a Cub Cadet 98H and it has a 190cc Honda motor. I will never buy another full bore Honda again, I've had four of those and the motors were great but there drives absolutely suck to put it mildly. Ever Honda mower I've ever owned the drive was the first thing to go bad and they went bad just out of warranty.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
hi,
I also bought this turfmaster mower and noticed when I engaged the blades it made this annoying sound from the belts tapping against the deck, did you also have this problem and if so did they fix this, I was pretty upset as I wasnt told about this before I bought the mower, thanks.

Your response is here Toro Turfmaster 30" Review