TORO TIMEMASTER.

alan c.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Oh and this unit is a push twin blade mower that is gravity fed.--no pump.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
If yours is fitted with the Briggs 800 series engine then it could be the drilling from the fuel pipe connector at the tank.
Had 1 where the hole wasnt big enough and also one where plastic from the drilling had not been cleared and got into filter and some cases the carb itself.

Parkmower

Threads
Fuel tank cap vent working? Try running with cap off.

alan c.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Fuel tank cap vent working? Try running with cap off.
The thought did cross my mind, but then I dismissed it. I have that problem with Honda small engines sometimes. wasn't sure if that was possible with a Briggs. I'll take one off of a display unit and try that. thank you

alan c.

Forum Newbie
Threads
If yours is fitted with the Briggs 800 series engine then it could be the drilling from the fuel pipe connector at the tank.
Had 1 where the hole wasnt big enough and also one where plastic from the drilling had not been cleared and got into filter and some cases the carb itself.

Not sure about the series. 2014 Toro. Mod.#20199 190cc Briggs & Stratton.

mboss9

Forum Newbie
Threads
I second the fuel cap. I've seen that a few times...

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Please post solution when solved. Fuel cap makes since also the screen in the tank could be clogged

alan c.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just installed new fuel filter and new gas cap. filled tank. unit stalled after 40 mins. unit burned about 3/4 tank. only thing left is fuel tank. it just seems fuel supply cant keep up with engine burning it. fuel flow seems ok out of tank into a container. just checked filter 20 mins. after engine stalled. not much gas in it.

paulyjsob

Threads
Did you find a solution? Mine is doing something similar.
Runs great for a while, then RPM's start fluctuating and wants to stall (doesn't actually stall). If I disengage the blades, I cannot reengage them without engine dying.