Toro ss which one ?

Tiny Texan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking to buy a new toro ss 42" cut . Which one ?

possum

Threads
If i was going to spend the money for that mower I would get the Kowy engine. Ot at least the twin cylinder Kohler. The ones around town here all have the Kowy, they seem to run good.

Tiny Texan

Forum Newbie
Threads
If i was going to spend the money for that mower I would get the Kowy engine. Ot at least the twin cylinder Kohler. The ones around town here all have the Kowy, they seem to run good.

Thanks for the input Ive got it narrowed down to the Kohler or Kawasaki.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads

Never heard of a Kowy engine or couldn't find any thing on it? Who makes it and uses it and where is it made? Is it something new or has it been aroud for years and I never heard of it before?

possum

Threads
Sorry, hick lingo for Kawasaki. Kind of like Chonda for Chinese copy of Honda. Binder for International Harvester. Chinamore for MTD Powermore. Chinamart for Walmart. Tec for Tecumseh. Long time cranking for LTC. Punkin Burner for Propane burner. Hondamart for cheepy Hondas. Made To Die for MTD.