Toro S-200 snowblower

bolens 66

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a toro snowblower model s-200

Having problem starting engine. My daughter used this machine for her sidewalks, etc. We can not get it started. I bought a new carb kit for it. Could not remove the main fuel jet. I replaced the diaphragm and it sill not getting gas. The main fuel jet has a hex head brass nozzle that is recess and I do not have a socket that small to get ahold of it. Other carb I have worked won had a screwdriver slot on i t. Do I dare take a dremel and grind a slot into the old one to get it out. Need to get this running as soon as [possible.

Thanks

Bolens 66

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You could slot the old nozzle, but you will still need the socket to correctly install the new nozzle assy.

bolens 66

Forum Newbie
Threads
You could slot the old nozzle, but you will still need the socket to correctly install the new nozzle assy.

Do they make these so people like me will not be able to work on it and take it to da Dealer to have service.Why then if I slot the old one out. I should able to slot the new one in

The main problem I am having the unit is not getting fuel. Any suggestions

Thanks

Bolens 66?

metz12

Threads
are you sure its the carb? when it did run did you have to run the thing on half choke?

bolens 66

Forum Newbie
Threads
are you sure its the carb? when it did run did you have to run the thing on half choke?

The problem is at first it was flooding out. Gas was running out of carb I I bought a new kit and and attempted to replace everything. I cleaned the carb as best as possible and replaced the diaphragm . I could not get at the main jet but did try to flush it out. Now I do not believe it is getting gas. When I squeeze the primer I do not hear anything.

What is I doing wrong?

Bolens 66

metz12

Threads
your fuel lines are alright?
and you should be getting fuel from somewhere.