three more to fix up

afoulk

Threads
Friend of my wife dropped off three mowers to fix and sell. I guess all three don't run.

Im hoping to find some wheels for the toro push mower fairly cheap and get it running, the deck is in amazing shape, as are the wheel adjusters. the cubby is in pretty good shape to. The rear wheel drive assemblies are a little loose and its got a broken cable. The craftsman is pretty hammered, that one might be one of the last ones I get to. All in all, not bad for free:) Don't know when I will get to them though as I'm having enough trouble scraping the money together to get my own personal mowers fixed up.

wmg2

Threads
Looks like a bit of work there. I put my hand up at the wrong time at an auction and ended up with 7 Snapper rear engine riders. One ran decent when I got home and have been using it. The other 6 all need some work to a lot of work. Learning a lot about Snappers right now. Have 2 of the 6 sold so far and will sell the other 4 and keep one for myself. Good luck with your project.

afoulk

Threads
Good luck to you as well. at first I thought you meant a 7hp snapper rer, then I as I read your post I saw you ment you bought 7 of them:laughing: wish I had the garage space for that many:laughing: As of right now, my personal push mower count is at 4, all need varying degrees of work, but 2 of them are operational, but I think those two I'm going to sell. I also have two parts mowers and the three I just posted about that I'd like to fix up and sell or use for parts for others, but money is tight since we had our 2nd child back in the end of January, so most of them have been put on the back burner. 9 push mowers are about all my garage can handle for now:) where in PA are you located?

Ean

Threads
The craftsman doesn't look that bad but have fun I enjoy working on engines there's always satisfaction when you turn the key and it fires up