This thread is hereby closed for further commentary

Blaine B.

Threads
  • / This thread is hereby closed for further commentary
This thread is hereby closed for further commentary.

Last edited:

Blaine B.

Threads
Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Patience is not your virtue?? Less than 24 hours and you’re calling us the peanut gallery?? It’s the weekend and we do have families and other responsibilities, so name calling is not going to help your cause. Have you tried doing a google search for used ones in your area, as each part of the country will have different prices. In my area you might get $2200.

Blaine B.

Threads
Patience is not your virtue?? Less than 24 hours and you’re calling us the peanut gallery?? It’s the weekend and we do have families and other responsibilities, so name calling is not going to help your cause. Have you tried doing a google search for used ones in your area, as each part of the country will have different prices. In my area you might get $2200.
I wasn't aware that the term possessed a negative connotation, but rather referred to a group of commentators, such as this forum.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
What did it cost new? Looks like a 2018?

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
I'd offer $1500 and watch the expression on his face... if he looks really irritated then add another comment such as "or maybe a little mower, what were you thinking sir? "

After all, this thing is 6 years old now.

Blaine B.

Threads
I'd offer $1500 and watch the expression on his face... if he looks really irritated then add another comment such as "or maybe a little mower, what were you thinking sir? "

After all, this thing is 6 years old now.
It appears that it was totally worthless to ask for your opinion here, given for your disdain for those seeking to obtain reasonable and valid information supported by relative comps.

Please disregard this thread and close for further comments - I herby declare that I no longer seek the assistance of this community in determining the machine's monetary value.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
It's all subjective man... based on opinion. No "disdain" going on here!

If you are trying to buy this mower then you want to get the best possible deal and that's what I was thinking of.

Regardless of what others think this is worth, you are still going to have to negotiate with the seller so my thoughts were do your first offer kinda low and see what he is thinking. If he refuses a low offer you can always go up a little.

And, we're all adults here so it you don't like someone's reply you could do what most people do which is ignore it and read a different reply. Asking questions in public does invite replies and some of them you might now like.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Basic rule in any forum. If you may not like the answer, don’t ask the question.