The NEW! Altoz zeroturn mower...

txzrider

Threads
"They can reach speeds of 19 mph" Really do we need mowers that are faster than golf carts?

Threads
about_altoz_product.png

(http://www.altoz.com/content/images/about_altoz_product.png)

first_sketches.jpg

(http://www.altoz.com/content/images/first_sketches.jpg)

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Is any one going to the GIE? I'm going to take one around their demo area I'll let you know what i think they do look pretty nice I'd guess they'll be priced in the kubota diesel range extremely nice mowers but holy cow you've to be a high roller to be using them commercial.

Threads
Is any one going to the GIE? I'm going to take one around their demo area I'll let you know what i think they do look pretty nice I'd guess they'll be priced in the kubota diesel range extremely nice mowers but holy cow you've to be a high roller to be using them commercial.

Not going (wish I was), but let us know what you think of it! Maybe some pics! :cool:

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Not going (wish I was), but let us know what you think of it! Maybe some pics! :cool:

image-1223305260.jpg

It's built as awesome as they look and will be for sale only in the $10k-$13k range. I ask how soon they could get me 2760 model i was sitting on. They told me January and it would be delivered to the dixie dealer near my house

LoCo86

Threads
Looks like the took the best features from new and old mowers. Looks like it would be a great mower. I would be interested to see if they make the move in producing more than ZTR's. Such as large area walk behinds, stand on mowers and small walk behinds. The 19 MPH ground speed is probably designed to be used for transport speed. Such as moving from yard to yard in a neighborhood or running back to load it on the trailer.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
I'm going to drive one tomorrow the control panel was unbelievable. They weird about pictures but I'll try to get a couple more up tomorrow.

BEN2700

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I spent about an hour at the GIE show talking to their people and they could not answer one question, every question I asked was answered with "I don't know" that's a heck of a way to launch a new product. Now the mower, this thing is built for looks and ride only, in fact that's all they could tell me, it rides great and looks good. The ride did not impress me and in the Texas heat in the summer I don't think anything without a/c rides good, it's hot, it's hard and it can't be corrected. Personally I'll take a sunshade over ride any day. No idea what the warranty is, how they're going to market or if there is any fleet programs. This mower is built for the homeowner who wants a novelty machine, I need a mower day in day out that can take the brutal days in Texas. For that reason I will stick with my trusty Toro and the outstanding service and great distribution they have with their dealer network and not expose my business to this fad. Alto mowers won't be here in a few years so I won't waste my money, the highway is littered with mowers that are history and the company out of business. Toro, Scag, Deere or Hustler and your business will not suffer when this thing implodes and it will. Lastly look into it and you will see it's built by a furnace company, that's like me building airplanes

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Well I spent about an hour at the GIE show talking to their people and they could not answer one question, every question I asked was answered with "I don't know" that's a heck of a way to launch a new product. Now the mower, this thing is built for looks and ride only, in fact that's all they could tell me, it rides great and looks good. The ride did not impress me and in the Texas heat in the summer I don't think anything without a/c rides good, it's hot, it's hard and it can't be corrected. Personally I'll take a sunshade over ride any day. No idea what the warranty is, how they're going to market or if there is any fleet programs. This mower is built for the homeowner who wants a novelty machine, I need a mower day in day out that can take the brutal days in Texas. For that reason I will stick with my trusty Toro and the outstanding service and great distribution they have with their dealer network and not expose my business to this fad. Alto mowers won't be here in a few years so I won't waste my money, the highway is littered with mowers that are history and the company out of business. Toro, Scag, Deere or Hustler and your business will not suffer when this thing implodes and it will. Lastly look into it and you will see it's built by a furnace company, that's like me building airplanes[

Who where you talking to, the model in a short skirt and the tall boots? The guy i talked with knew tons about them and could tell me pricing. I wouldn't pay you 50 cents for Deere, the only thing toro makes is a push mower, their ZTR stuff is only worth their weight in scrap. I liked the engineering in the alto, the furnace company is an investor. I'm willing to try one even though Indiana, isn't as hot as, Texas we do have grass to mow though.