Thanks for all the input, we made our new mower purchase (Gravely ZT HD 52")

G_TX

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Thanks for all the input, we made our new mower purchase (Gravely ZT HD 52")
This website and these forums are very helpful. I have searched around here and have found a lot of great information. I wanted to thank anybody who took the time to give input to my posts. Hopefully I am able to provide back as well.

We ended up getting a Gravely ZT HD 52", with Kawasaki FR691V. Hopefully the mower lasts us a while. It seems to be well made, but time will tell. So far, I can say that it is night and day faster than the Craftsman 46" riding lawnmower that died on us.

Last edited:

zmister11

Threads
  • / Thanks for all the input, we made our new mower purchase (Gravely ZT HD 52")
Congrats on the new mower!

GGOSSLER

Threads
Think you will find that you have made a great purchase. I have a ZT HD 52, same machine and engine, now 5 yrs old, with 300+ hrs on it.
Replaced blades, drive belts, and service it regularly..... Nothing but outstanding results..... Mows a beautiful hard.

Greg Gossler

Louisiana

cnicquel

Forum Newbie
Threads
Wow nice one! Congrats :)

Jack17

Threads
Ogura PTO, ZT3100 motors, 10CC pump, Kawasaki FR...that's the ticket!!! Congratulations!!!

G_TX

Forum Newbie
Threads
Think you will find that you have made a great purchase. I have a ZT HD 52, same machine and engine, now 5 yrs old, with 300+ hrs on it.
Replaced blades, drive belts, and service it regularly..... Nothing but outstanding results..... Mows a beautiful hard.

Greg Gossler

Louisiana

That's great that yours has worked out so well for you. Hopefully we have the same experience.