Tecumseh Enduro OHV16 204211B (C)

blues124

Threads
Hello,
I was given a non-functioning Murray riding mower for free as a project. It has the engine listed in the subject. Does anyone know where I can find a manual specific to this engine? I did find the "Tecumseh_4-Cycle_OHV_Engines_Service_Information.pdf". Does that cover all the engines? The mower was left outdoors for a long time, but appears to be in decent shape. The mowers body is rusty, but the engine seems OK. I drained the fouled gas, and will drain the oil this weekend. I've done alot of work on my small Toro mower with a Techumseh, so I feel fairly confident I can handle this with the forum's assistance.
Any recommendations, warnings or sneaky "gotcha's" I should know about before hand? I dont want to invest much money, since it is just a project, but are there any specialty tools I need to have? I have a pretty well equipped garage with standard tools.
Thanks
-Steve
2014-09-29 18.24.48.jpg2014-09-29 18.25.32.jpg

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Tecumseh aint ilke some of the other engine manufacturers, and have a manual for every model of engine. The OHV manual should cover your engine.