Swap out bns for a Kohler need wiring help

RABALOO

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a Husqvarna by Electrolux YTH2448 that had a blown BNS 24hp ELS 725. Just dropped in an older Kohler 25hp cv730s. I have everything in and ready to roll but no turn at the starter. Seat switch is working, park brake switch is working, I can hear the solenoid on the carb and the starter clicking so those are good, I even swapped out the starter. Could this be a fuse, bad solenoid on the tractor (do I need two as the starter already has one) or is it the wiring in the harness? I am actually looking for a wiring diagram for the ELS to no avail so I can rewire the engine to the tractor. I have already done this with a Kohler 20HP (not enough power for this mower so I pulled it out). If I could figure out what color wire goes to what on the ELS I can splice it to match to the tractor harness. Trying not to go hand over hand with this wire research. Diagrams would help greatly.

chance123

Threads
Do a google search for Electrolux YTH2448 wireing diagram.

RABALOO

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do a google search for Electrolux YTH2448 wireing diagram.

Yes, I've been doing that. No joy. I need a diagram for the ELS that blew up. I've done a hand-over-wire search and came up with a diagram I can't read anymore. Ugh. I'd like to see if anyone has tried to pig-tail a Husqvarna YTH2448 to a Kohler CV730-s 25 hp engine (Or similar swap).I have the mate-n-lok connectors from Tyco and am two beers away from getting this thing going. I'd like to get a pigtail schematic before I waste all my connectors with the trial and error effort I am sure to experience tonight in my garage after a 12 hour day at work. Any tips would be great like the blue wire goes to the solenoid, the red wire goes to the carb, etc...

Thanks