Suzuki Engine 47PM1 Reciol Starter Needed

Gsnod

Threads
Looking for Toro part # 81-2040 as my recoil on my Toro 2 cycle 20321 broke yesterday.

Anyone have one? It is round not square.

Greg

Parkmower

Threads
I think I have one. Googled part # and saw a pic. Where you located? You can pm me if you want. Have other parts too

Gsnod

Threads
I think I have one. Googled part # and saw a pic. Where you located? You can pm me if you want. Have other parts too

Hi Parkmower;

Can anyone say Karma?

So I'm driving in the neighborhood today and see a mower -- certainly looks like an older Toro by the side of the road -- I'm taking my wife and kids to the airport, so can't stop to check out the mover. Rush to the airport, say our goodbyes for a while, and then I drive like a madman to get back. It's still there!

Grab it, and low and behold, it's a 20684 from 1986. It even has the exact recoil I need for my 20321. So, it's in the garage now, and I'm gonna see if it runs.

So, in too many works, if the 20684 runs, I'll definitely need another recoil (part # 81-2040). If I can't get it started, then I'll put together a nice mower from both. THe 20684 actually has a nicer body...I (assume ) it is cast aluminum?

I'm in Massachusetts, and to be honest, my plan is not to keep either of these mowers. I want to get them running and then get them into the hands of someone who knows to always mis the gas and oil....

Greg

Gsnod

Threads
Hi Parkmower;

OK -- got the 20684 to at least run, but it needs a carb cleaning. Now I'm gonna have two of these toro suzuki's and will need to find new owners for both of them.

If you do have a recoil part # 81-2040, I would like to discuss getting it.

Thanks,

Greg

Parkmower

Threads
Here's a pic

Attachments

• image-525003007.jpg
    image-525003007.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 9

Gsnod

Threads
Yep -- that looks like what I'm needing. I'll send you a PM

Just closing the loop here. Toro c Cycle recoil on it's way, and soon to be mowing again!