Sulky on a 21 push mower

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
I put a sulky on my jhon deere JS20 and it can pull me up hill and I can turn without getting of of it it's just a 21" self propelled push mower I think u guys should try it

D2hornets58

Threads
I put a sulky on my jhon deere JS20 and it can pull me up hill and I can turn without getting of of it it's just a 21" self propelled push mower I think u guys should try it

Can you post pics of it? Does that mower really pull you? How do you turn?

Threads

WOW! I am surprised it can A: pull you and B: be able to turn! Yeah, post some pics!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
If it is pulling you it also will be doing a Lot of wheel slipping and that will eat up the grass and the drive system ... so watch for damage... & post some pictures if you would... :smile:KennyV

slammed

Threads

Post pics I want to see this.

D2hornets58

Threads
I know I have never heard of putting one on a self-propelled mower!!! :eek: It is pretty cool! It is probably hard to turn, though.

I would never think to put a sulky on a self propelled mower. I have two self propelled mowers and they could not pull a sulky. They have trouble pulling themselves.

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
It is small and the trick to turning is slowing down and to keep from slipping u have to lean for ward and to minamize were on the engine it Is all ply wood and 2x4 I will post pics forgot to say at first I am 12 and only weigh 95 pounds so it doesn't have to much trouble but steering is really tuff it is easier on grass than pavment

Threads
It is small and the trick to turning is slowing down and to keep from slipping u have to lean for ward and to minamize were on the engine it Is all ply wood and 2x4 I will post pics forgot to say at first I am 12 and only weigh 95 pounds so it doesn't have to much trouble but steering is really tuff it is easier on grass than pavment

That is a neat idea! Can't wait to see the pics!

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
That is a neat idea! Can't wait to see the pics!

If u want a vidio leave your email and I'll send of it in action