such a thing as a mower lift?

mg8t7gn

Threads
Deere Z425 mower. Is there a lift available to raise the mower by the wheels to get underneath other than a floor jack and jackstands? I've seen the one for lawn tractors that raise either axle Something that goes 2-3 feetg off the ground..

bkeller500

Threads
Deere Z425 mower. Is there a lift available to raise the mower by the wheels to get underneath other than a floor jack and jackstands? I've seen the one for lawn tractors that raise either axle Something that goes 2-3 feetg off the ground..
There are a few options ( Brands) that will work. I have a MoJack Hydraulic lift that works nicely. Only complaint is it takes a lot of pumping to get to the higher lifting point. I have seen similar jacks that have a screw drive instead of a hydraulic jack. You can use a electric drill to do the lifting and lowering which would be much easier.

4getgto

Threads
Are you looking for something that will lift the entire machine.?
There are many as mentioned that lift just the front or back..