strongest trimmer alive under 400$

jack8fire

Threads
after hrs of research an forum reading I went an got a srm266t today an wow am I dissapionted! my srm225 is more powerful I think.....I ran them both side by side switching back an forth several times in tall grass. im taking it back tomorrow an praying ill get a refund so I can try the 100rx. I want this trimmer for ditch cleaning and it was struggling with common 12" grass. is there a better option for under 400$ im just getting started an don't have alota $ but know im losing time an money cleaning ditches with the 225. thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
after hrs of research an forum reading I went an got a srm266t today an wow am I dissapionted! my srm225 is more powerful I think.....I ran them both side by side switching back an forth several times in tall grass. im taking it back tomorrow an praying ill get a refund so I can try the 100rx. I want this trimmer for ditch cleaning and it was struggling with common 12" grass. is there a better option for under 400$ im just getting started an don't have alota $ but know im losing time an money cleaning ditches with the 225. thanks

FS 130R $399.95

DISPLACEMENT36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
ENGINE POWER1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
WEIGHT*5.6 kg (12.3 lbs.)
FUEL CAPACITY530 cc (18 oz.)
CUTTING SWATH16.5"
POWER SOURCEGas

For $369 you can buy the FS 110 I use it and I haven't found anything it wont cut and with a saw blade it's awesome.

jack8fire

Threads
Thanks guys, I picked up the 100rx today an the dealer let me take it across the road an run it in the tall ditch before I bought it....that is a good cutting weedeater there! I'm pleased....learning again that stihl is top dog! An for 340$ out the door!

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks guys, I picked up the 100rx today an the dealer let me take it across the road an run it in the tall ditch before I bought it....that is a good cutting weedeater there! I'm pleased....learning again that stihl is top dog! An for 340$ out the door!

What size line does a trimmer like that use?