stripeing kit

delta

Forum Newbie
Threads
i put a 36inch big league lawn stripeing kit on my citation and it is the bomb! it works very well and was worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!:licking::thumbsup::biggrin: bob the owner is a great guy and was very helpfull, cant go wrong with his product. i love mine and my yard looks like a major lague baseball feild!!!!:thumbsup::biggrin::tongue: will post pics soon, thx delta

benski

Threads
I look forward to the striping that the Simplicitys seem so famous for.:biggrin:

Duffer72

Threads
Had many landscapers attached rubber strips to the rear of the decks allowing it to hang 2-3 inches below bottom of deck, they stripped good with it, all it really does is push the nap of the grass in one direction just like when you vacuum your carpet. alot cheaper than any kit you buy I'm sure.

Threads
i put a 36inch big league lawn stripeing kit on my citation and it is the bomb! it works very well and was worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!:licking::thumbsup::biggrin: bob the owner is a great guy and was very helpfull, cant go wrong with his product. i love mine and my yard looks like a major lague baseball feild!!!!:thumbsup::biggrin::tongue: will post pics soon, thx delta

Is it the roller style that attaches to the rear of the deck?