Strange thing...walker

slammed

Threads
It could be a float problem, I don't want to dismiss anything yet, but I doubt it. I would be checking two other things first. One, check the electrical lead, on the fuel shut off solenoid, from the carb back. What I am looking for is a crack in the insulation or a loose connection that is short out the solenoid when the engine is tipped in one direction. Two, I would install a clear plastic fuel filter between the pump and the carb. Any small one will work for this test, because it will be removed later. What I am looking for is whether there is a change in the fuel flow during different types of mowing situations. If you see a drop in the fuel flow when tipped to the right, I would suspect a pump issue. It there is no drop in fuel flow and no bad wiring or connections, I would be rebuilding the carb again.

You could have a short in the wiring somewhere that is only making contact when it is on that angle.

geggle

Threads
I'll check both. I'm betting on "fuel cut off switch", it would fit with previous electrical problem (I didn't know it had one, thanks). I'll let you know. It will be a couple days before I can get back to it. Thanks again

geggle

Threads
It appears to have been float level. Raised it, and can't get it too cutout on side hill now. I assume it isn't a coincidence lol

slammed

Threads
It appears to have been float level. Raised it, and can't get it too cutout on side hill now. I assume it isn't a coincidence lol

Well you fixed it good to know the problem was easy to fix.