Stihl fs310

Parkmower

Threads
Last spring we had some money left in our equipment budget. My manager said we'd take 4 commercial weed whackers. The day came and my boss said go to the stihl dealer and get our weed whackers. I was expecting to be pickin up fs 55's like we usually get. He brought out 4 fs 310. I said you sure these ours? He said yup, you guys spent some money this time.
So we decided to keep these set aside for brush clearing and not daily trimming.

So I used one today. Clearing some brush for a better part of the day. And besides having a 40-2 auto cut head. I loved this machine. Full harness system with the bike handlebars made it very comfortable to use. Plenty of power. The 4-mix engine was relatively quiet. I knew what I was doing would chew up string but the head was a PITA. Keep getting bound up. I am not new to string heads but this one was terrible. Can't wait til we get some blades to replace the string head. The it'll be a brush chewing machine.

Overall this is a great machine. For $750 it better be.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow at $750 I think it should have came with the Blades AND any other attachments... :smile:KennyV

Parkmower

Threads
KennyV said:
Wow at $750 I think it should have came with the Blades AND any other attachments... :smile:KennyV

I agree but there no such thing as a free lunch anymore.