springs missing at carb

ddunn

Forum Newbie
Threads
got a used snapper self propelled with a briggs and Stratton 12j802 with no springs at the carb does anyone know how many and how they hookup

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Briggs & Stratton engine section.

Threads
Yes you have an older L head engine. Give us the Type numbers also.. Do you have the primer bulb or the choke type ??

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
got a used snapper self propelled with a briggs and Stratton 12j802 with no springs at the carb does anyone know how many and how they hookup

YOUR FIRST post ( CONFUSED ) is about the same as this post, ... DOUBLE-POSTING does NOT get you a faster reply, and only adds to confuse those trying to help as it gets chaotic bouncing between multiple posts from the same person, on the very same issue, it's fine to post more than once, but about different issues, or include your other issues in one post, also, pics, (if possible) would be helpful .. :thumbsup:

Threads
Ddunn you have 1 spring for the gov and it hooks to the gov rod and goes to the front of the engine on a plate that the carb is screwed to.

There are a few vids on you tube ........ I have a few vids, but I don't remember if I have one on that spring.......

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

ddunn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ddunn you have 1 spring for the gov and it hooks to the gov rod and goes to the front of the engine on a plate that the carb is screwed to.

There are a few vids on you tube ........ I have a few vids, but I don't remember if I have one on that spring.......

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

ok thanks I'll check out you tube